Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Art Room...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Stats : 25

Exploring the Art Room... Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 am

(Sorry if this isn't that good I've never done this before)
Rae tiptoed into the art room and skulked away into the dark, hiding in the shadows.  She could see perfectly well in the dark and preferred it that way.  She was bored and wanted something to do, and exploring the castle had sounded very interesting.  Rae like to draw and wanted to borrow some supplies to map the castle.  She heard a faint scratching noise on the far side of the room and leaned forward to listen more closely, her foot catching on a box as she leaned forward.  "Oof!" Rae fell with a thump.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 am

Kimbree heard a thump and went to see what all the noise was. "H-hello. Is anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:22 am

Rae picked herself off the floor, mustering as much dignity as she could. She gathered her robes together and looked at the girl standing in the doorway. "Yes? I'm Rae. This is my first year here..."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 am

She smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm K-Kimbree. im a 4th year." She hated that she stuttered sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 am

"Um, sure, nice to meet you. I was just, er, searching for supplies." She examined the other girl's face, looking for the normal reaction that older students had to first years. The girl actually seemed nervous. "So, um, I guess this might sound like an odd question but, do you know if, er, the Hogwarts students are accepting to other... races besides humanai?
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:39 am

"Some students aren't a-accepting but others are. Aleast i a-am, Im quarter Veela.What are y-you if you don't mind me asking." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:46 am

"Er, vampire." She laughed a little when the other girl took an involuntary step back. "I'm here to meet other supernaturals. D'you happen to know any other vampires here?" She looked hopeful. Vampires were actually rare these days, and large numbers of humans kept killing them off, fearful to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 am

"I h-heard that a professor was one but im not s-sure."
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 am

"Oh, okay thanks." Rae was a little disappointed but tried not to show it. "Um, so, do you like to draw or paint?" She wanted to start another conversation, and considering they were in the art room...
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:14 am

"Sometimes i do sketches. do you?"
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:19 am

"Yeah. I like to draw maps and portraits of people." Rae looked hesitant about something. "Er, could I ask you to sit for a portrait, um, Kimbree?" She asked, recalling the older girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

"S-sure, i don't mind." She sat down on a stool.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 pm

(I'm so sorry, my computer shut down unexpectedly last night.)
Rae looked around the room and dragged out an easel and a box of charcoal pencils. "Black, white, and gray or color?" she asked Kimbree.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

"Black, white and grey will be fine.",She said.
(Its fine)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Art Room...   Exploring the Art Room... Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Art Room...
Page 1 of 1