Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Common Room

Go down 
+2
Rae Findali
Alexandra Brazell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Stats : 131

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Common Room   Common Room EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 am

Having arrived at Hogwarts the night before, Alexandra was still tired and sleepy. Her clothes were in disarray in her suitcase - she hadn't unpacked yet, and was unlikely to until the end of the first month back, and the blankets on her bed were in a similar state, if not worse. After waking up from yet another bad dream, Alex had rummaged, eyes half closed and in the dark, for a jumper to pull over her PJs before stumbling down the stairs into the common room.

Ah - There's no one here. Alex liked mornings like these, when the sun was rising and she was the only one there to see it. It felt like she was witnessing the creation of the world, and she was the only one lucky enough to witness it. She walked back until she felt the familiar feel of the sofa at the back of her knees, then let her body collapse onto the brown patchy sofa. She wondered if anyone would come down soon. She hoped so - it would be nice to talk to someone about her dreams, or even talk to anyone at all. It had been a long and lonely summer.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Stats : 25

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 am

Rae sat up and yawned. Contrary to popular belief, vampires did need sleep, and a lot of it. She slipped out of bed silently and got dressed in the boring black robes that first years had to wear. She secretly slipped on ice-blue knee-high boots under her everyday robes, as no one would be able to see them. She then walked down the stairs to see if anyone else was awake, and saw a girl a couple years older than her daydreaming on the sofa. She stopped in the doorway and said, "Um, if you want to be alone I can leave but if you don't care I'd like to get some things to finish unpacking. I just arrived."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 am

Alex stood up. "It's fine," she said, pulling her maroon cardigan tighter around herself. "Alexandra," she said, stifling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:12 am

Rae smiled, trying not to yawn herself. "Rae. Nice to meet you. So have you been at Hogwarts for a long time?" She crossed the room to grab a few candles. She rummaged through a drawer for a few minutes and pulled out a Ravenclaw badge. "Hey, what's this for?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:18 am

Alex shrugged - "Well, this is my third year. I don't know what you consider a long time." SHe looked at the object that Rae was holding in her hand. "Um, it's a badge...." Alex wasn't sure what the girl wanted to know exactly, but was aware that she was coming across as rude, so she elaborated. "You wear it?"
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

Rae laughed. "I'm sorry for not explaining, I know I confused you a little. Like, can everyone wear it, and not just like, head boy or girl etc? Do you think I can keep it? And is it magical do you think? I've never really seen a magical item besides my wand and potion ingredients." (ha ha I'm sorry I'm really bad at this)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:28 am

Alex shrugged. "I would just leave it, I guess. Put it back where you found it in the drawer - someone might've left it there... I don't know." (ME TOO ^.^")
Back to top Go down
Rae Findali
1st Year
Rae Findali

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 pm

(Sorry my computer is SO annoying...) Rae dropped the badge back into the trunk and gathered the candles together. She darted a quick glance at Alexandra and said, "Um, bye, er, Alexandra. It was nice meeting you..." Rae scurried upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Alyssa walked down the stairs, wearing a white dressing robe. She didn't expect anyone to be in the Common Room at this time of day, and once she realized a younger girl was sitting on the sofa, she wondered who else got up so early in the morning. "Hi, I have to do some homework so tell me if I'm bothering you." Alyssa plopped herself and her books down at a nearby table and began finishing her diagram for Care of Magical Creatures.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:17 am

A handsome barn owl was perched upon the window sill in the common room. The night behind it was dark and quiet, a cold breeze ruffling the animal's feathers. It waited patiently as it tapped its beak on the glass, asking to be let in.

Tied to its leg was a single red rose, delicate and noble, just like the intended recipient. A sheet of parchment was also rolled up with the name Ella written in flowing script and attached to a clawed foot.

Inside the letter was brief:

Yet another letter for the beautiful Ella,
It would do my heart so very good to see you adorned in an elegant dress and dancing among candles and soft music. Please allow me to accompany you to the Yule Ball this Friday, I will lavish you with all the affection and attention you deserve. Looking forward to your reply,
-Jett
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Gang

Ravenclaw Gang

Stats : 45

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Her mind had been engrossed in her late night studies where her thoughts fluttered with spells and numbers, runes and myths. She had been hard at work, focused on every line on every page, even on every word that she found suitably important. Ella memoized them, rewriting everything into her mind and storing it deep within, locking it up for safe keeping with the soft gold of a key. There was so much to be trapped in her brain, she started to wonder if she'd need to begin to trash things she found little use for, or begin to scribble on the backs of pages. It was only until she heard an odd pecking that she had perked up, her head now looking around the room, no longer arched but sitting tall.

She came across a bird, a beautiful owl, with a not on it's foot. The note would only be for someone special at this late of an hour, and she knew well enough that with a note like this, it must have been to a lover. She smiled at the thought, opening the letter only to read the name of who it was meant for, and was taken back when it was her own.

The words jumped from the page, making her heart melt. A soft smile crossed her lips as she felt every bit of every wonderful feeling well up inside of her. Rushing to her quill, she wrote only a simple word, and drew a heart before her name.

Yes, ♥ Ella

And, after giving the owl a quick kiss on the head, tied the note back to it's foot before returning to her studies, a smile on her face and distraction on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

Stats : 75

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Ruby rushed to the Girls' Dorm to get some paper, ink and quill, too excited to stop smiling. She had made a friend! Her godmother would be so happy for her. She dipped the tip of the quill on the ink and started writing in her perfectly drawn handwrighting, using caligraphy:
Dear Veena,
Things are well. Grades are as good as they can get, but that's not why I'm writing.
I MADE A FRIEND! Me! His name is Jackson Smith and he's an Hufflepuff. He's very kind and smiles a lot. He's not like some of the children in this school. He also knows that life is not all flowers and roses. He still talked to me, even though I told him about Milliana. Most people are usually afraid of me. Anyway, I invited him and his mother to come with me visit the old cabin. He sounded really excited. However, both him and I think you and his mother should meet. Simply so she knows that it's safe and for you to know that I'm not visiting that place alone and am actually going with someone I trust. I also plan on visiting the Castle of the Roses. I wanted to know if it's safe... I heard about Milliana doing some experiences there when she was younger, and I wanted to know if it's alright for me to visit it.
Without anything to add except kisses and hugs,
Ruby Rose

She folded it perfectly and put it in a snow white envolope. Then ran towards the owlery, anxious to send the letter.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Alyssa noticed the Common Room bustling with people.  She turned around to notice a girl, maybe a second or first year, writing something carefully, but quickly.  Obviously, she was excited to send the- was it a letter?- because she immediately dashed off, probably to find her owl.  Alyssa sighed... she wished she had someone to send letters to.  But, she did suppose, if she did, it would probably turn out that she had no time to write them, if that were the case.  So much commotion recently, and with the Yule Ball just before, recently ago, everyone was falling in love.

Silently pleading to herself that no one would notice or care, she pushed back her chair, opened the common room door, and quietly let herself out, leaving the door to fall closed behind her.  Alyssa was tired, halfway angry, and just a little bit lonely.  But she knew that with her prickly, sensitive personality she shouldn't be surprised.  Still... one couldn't help but wonder...

Alyssa shook away those thoughts of anything but her next task; dinner.  She slowly stepped through the corridor, letting her mind wander a little, just a little, until she could reach her next goal.  Just focus on one thing at a time, Alyssa thought to herself.  Most people didn't notice her unless she spoke directly to them, which was good because today she was washed out... definitely ready to just eat and get some sleep.

((I know that I haven't posted in a long while,, I've been busy, but mostly I was tired and just sort of done rp'ing for that time,, I'm sorry to anyone I was rp'ing with before that, but now I won't exactly be a super active member,, I'm only here to have fun and relax now,,))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 1 of 1