Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't believe in fairy tales (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Schiffer
6th Year
Lore Schiffer

Stats : 18

I don't believe in fairy tales (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I don't believe in fairy tales (Open)   I don't believe in fairy tales (Open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 am

The water pushed down on her from all sides, the quick current of the river sent her deeper into the abyss. The more she struggled the more disorientated she became, it was as if someone or something was intentionally dragging her down.

She pushed with her arms out stretched but to no avail, she could find no leverage. Dark spots danced in her vision as her lungs burned for more air, she knew very well that she would get none of that if she did.

Cold water began to fill her lungs--making some sort of gagging motion, desperately trying to break the water's surface. The dark spots began to engulf her vision.

Lore gasped as her eyes flung open---her vision blurred slightly till she could comprehend where she was. As her vision focused she found herself in the Transfiguration Courtyard. Had she fallen asleep there during passing? She slowly sat up leaning away from the stone arch she had been leaning her head against. Cautiously, she gripped the fabric of her uniform---her heart pounding like a flutter of wings of that of a bird. The grip she had on her shirt tightened, as the pounding in her chest began to hurt.

Lore sucked in a deep breath, trying to calm herself enough to slow her racing heart, "It was a dream...it was only a dream...." she muttered dully.

Her green eyes shifted slightly to the book on her lap, wondering how long she had been asleep. She groaned quietly, muffling some sort of yawn that threatened to follow.
Back to top Go down

I don't believe in fairy tales (Open)
Page 1 of 1