Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

Stats : 19

The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) Empty
PostSubject: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 am

Tonight, Carling could be found where she could be found every Friday night- at the nearest club within walking distance. With a bar, a dance floor, and music that shook the entire building, Carling made herself right at home in such a vibrant setting. People of many different sorts traversed through, most being common city dwellers such as young blue collars, or desperate skanks. Carling was in no position to judge of course, being merely a thief off the streets. After all, she'd had most of her most memorable conversations with people in just such a place.

As she ordered yet another drink from the bar, she giggled, her cheeks red and her balance a bit off, as she surveyed the other party-goers. If she got lucky, she might find a handsome young gent to make for an entertaining night. That, or a man's woman to get in a bitch fight with. Both seemed like a lively way to spend the end of her week.
Back to top Go down
Tyrell Johnson
Hit Wizard
Tyrell Johnson

Stats : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Tyrell slipped into the club. He had been in many a place like this before, through his various jobs. It seemed as though criminals favored nightlife, loud music, and an open bar. "Scotch on the rocks, double." he said to the bartender, laying some cash on the bar. He scanned the crowds, looking for the firey red hair, or any other of the distinguishing features of the woman he was to be tracking. 'Although, if I were her," he thought to himself, "First thing I would have done would have been to change my appearance." However, it appeared luck was on his side tonight, as he spotted his target staggering up to the bar and order another drink. He motioned to the bartender to put it on his tab, then glanced over in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

The man Carling had been dancing with followed her up to the counter, and while she was taking a drink, he tapped her on the shoulder, only to duck out of her sight when she turned. He tapped her again, and this time when she turned he grinned at her, and she laughed. When he ordered his drink, he leaned over her to put his hands on the counter and rested his chin on her fiery mess of hair so he could see the bartender. Carl pushed him lightly so she could take another drink from her glass. All in good fun it was. He probably hadn't even caught her name; she sure as hell didn't catch his. As he stumbled back towards the dance floor, expecting Carling to follow, she instead stayed behind, turning back to the bartender with a sweet little smile.

"So how've you been darling? Itz been ages, no?" She giggled as the man rolled his eyes and leaned against the counter.

"I thought maybe you'd grown bored of the club life miss!"

Carling immediately shook her head, only to stop from dizziness, "Never!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tyrell Johnson
Hit Wizard
Tyrell Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 am

Tyrell noticed that his ploy to receive the attention of his target went unnoticed. Not one to be easily discouraged, he decided to change tack. Stumbling into her, he began to profusely apologize, saying "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, miss." He looked into her eyes for a second. "Oh my gosh, is that really you, Em?"
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

As the man stumbled into her, she merely gave a clever smile, assuming it was just a man who was drunk or desperate for attention. Neither of which bothered her. She exchanged a curious glance with the bartender before replying to the clumsy man, "Em? Well of course it's Em, who else would I be?" She laughed, fixing a strand of hair that fell in front of his face. "And what brings you here, ol' chap?" She giggled, taking another swig from her glass.

Last edited by Carling F. Wright on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrell Johnson
Hit Wizard
Tyrell Johnson

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:16 pm

"Oh gosh, its been so long!" he said, affecting a bit of a drunk slur. "Bartender! Round of shots on me for all of my friends here!" Cringing a bit from the raucous shouts of delight, he turned back and said, "So, anything new happening with you?"
Back to top Go down
Carling F. Wright
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Carling F. Wright

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm

"Not a one." Carling replied with a smile. Since he hadn't answered her question as to what brought him here, she had little to go off of to keep the conversation going. She took a moment to take one of the shots on the counter, thinking it over as she took in one down. When she turned back to him, she added, "Anything new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)   The Dance (Tag: Tyrell) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance (Tag: Tyrell)
Page 1 of 1