Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

" Lets go back to my house... we sit down and I make everyone dinner and then we can talk like normal people for once." Smiling lightly playing with your fingers a little laughing a bit slowly pulling back over to Ian who was now sitting down taking out a pack of cigarets. "Honestly he is not the scary... Just tall and lanky."

Ian shook his head looking away quickly. "Whatever... I am lean."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:47 pm

"Normal people?" None of them were normal, not in the least bit. We had a Potion Master, who can transform into an eagle at will, and a hero complex. Their is also a seer that had amnesia and forgotten the past several years of her life. And a Vampire, who rose from the dead. "Okay, but I shall cook, it is the least I can do." He said following her back to Ian.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm

She laughed at the notion as well a little bumping him lightly shaking her head. "Okay we are not normal at all... but still... I'd like to pretend a little." Pulling him along happily smiling at her father pulling on his hand as well.

"Dad. Were going to go make dinner at my house... which will most likely end in take out being ordered. I want us to have sorta kinda a family dinner. " Smiling brightly at Ian trying to pull him up.

Ian sighed a little watching her before nodding. " I- " He stopped himself before nodding again. "Okay... that is fine." He smiled a bit at the both of them while getting up sighing. "God I am getting too old."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm

He wanted to asked what she meant by "which will most likely end in take out being ordered." Luke thought he was a great cook. Ever since he could remember he always helped his mother stir the delectable soups, graduating to cutting the vegetables into certain shapes and sizes, to once they were gone, fending for himself. But standing in front of Ian, he once again became mutt, and respectable to his elder, still holding onto his fiancee's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 pm

" So your going to try to help him cook... Cazz darling... your not a good cook at all..." Ian tried to smile while Cazz punched him in the shoulder. Ian held his shoulder slightly laughing a bit shaking his head yes. "Its true though... I am just stating a fact. Luke even knows that's why he offered."

Cazz quickly looked up at Luke wide eyed, she always sorta knew that she was not that great at cooking at anything but honestly she hoped she wasn't that bad. "Luke... am I really bad at cooking?" Holding on to his hand tightly still rubbing her thumb over the top of his hand lightly knowing she was sort of putting him on the spot.

Ian laughed lightly trying somewhat to divert her attention from the question at hand he leaned back on his heals saying. " We need to get out of this storm.. before things get too bad yeah?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 pm

"Lets listen to your father, and go back to the house," Alexander stated his eyes focusing on a tree right behind Cazz, so he did not have to look in his eyes. The only thing she made well was mac and cheese and even then sometimes she burn it, but he always made sure to eat all of it...most of the time at least. Once or twice he feed some to his three headed mutt.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Cazz nodded lightly looking down at the ground trying to think about sighing a little quickly taking both of there hands looking up at both of them one at a time. " Ready for the jump?" It was one of the few things she enjoyed doing. Apparition. It was always fun for her though maybe a little different but she liked the feeling.

Ian looked at her a nodding slightly taking hold of her hand lightly looking over at Luke seeing that they both quite a bit taller then her nodding lightly again smiling a bit at him. " Of course darling."

Cazz quickly concentrated the feeling of being pulled into taffy the sound of popping going off in her ears as they quickly dispersed.

( My kitchen?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 pm

He hating this feeling of being squeeze through a tiny hole. Luke preferred flying than apparation, but nodded all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)    I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am sorry, but do I know you? ( Tag: Misery, Luke, Cazz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2