Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hanged Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

[the local pub]
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Many of the regulars gave him curious glances, it was obvious that he was not from around here. His clothes were a first, more suited for the northern colder regions of Europe. He had left for a temporary stroll as the girl Lamia referred to as Katerina or sometimes Lena, was to come back from Hogwarts today. With seeing a stranger in her household, the poor girl may faint from shock. Little did he know, Samael underestimated her.

"So where're yer stayin' dress'd like tha' an' all?" The bartender asked eyeing Samael's thick furs as he handed the glass to him.

Samael lifted the glass and took a swig, it was much more lighter than the steins he had drunk from back home. He wiped the froth from his lips with his fingers before delicately licking them off. "Bontrolva residence"

"Bontrolva?"

He forgot, the woman was very antisocial especially to Muggles. She was too blinded by hatred to realize that Muggles were useful in many ways, a first being like now, serving them drinks, and another would be feeding off their fear of the supernatural. "It's a...hotel, north from here"

"Pas' the Riddle 'ouse?"

Samael shrugged, "Something like that..."

"Bontrolva?Can' say i'd heard of tha'...Migh' check i' ou' sometime"

Samael smiled into his glass, it would give more trouble for Lamia either that or some twisted entertainment if a Muggle crossed onto her grounds.

Samael stood up, still feeling the tingle of stares on his furred back. "Thanks for the qvick drink kind sir" he bowed his head slightly in thanks, is russian accent heavy upon his words.

The bartender frowned slightly at the formal out take before grinning and returned to cleaning glasses with a dishcloth.

Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Her fingers gently pushed the door open.

Her disguise, today, was one that she had lazily donned. She saw no need to caution herself against simple-minded Muggles in a small town away from places where the Ministry loved to frequent. The black cloth of her cloak failed to hide her slender figure and under the hood, peeked locks of stark white hair. There was a darkening of skin under her eyes as usual, sleep was only wasted time.

She took a seat on a barstool, away from the other patrons.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:33 am

Luxante opened the door of the pub and walked through it. Today he was doing his best to dress as a muggle, wearing a smart black suit that was cut close to his large frame, there was no need to attract any attention to himself for the time being. He walked up to a chair at the bar and sat down, looking straight ahead at all the bottles lining the wall behind the bartender
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 am

She could almost procure a liking for this place...if she wasn't in the mood for throwing a few spells that was. No one here would know how to fight, it would be pretty monotonous if all they did was drop dead.
Most of the people here were from the area, businessmen and to her delight...no family folk.

Speaking of businessmen...She eyed the familiar figure taking a seat two barstools away from her. Cloak, robes or suit, no matter what he wore, they all failed to hide his frame.

A glass was finally placed in front of her holding some blood red cocktail-the name escaped her. Lamia couldn't care less for the names of Muggle cocktails.

"You look rather fetching in a suit...you should try a dress next time" Her voice was loud enough for only him to hear. Her lips tightened in some form of a tired smirk, gaze still focused on the beverage in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

"You know what would be a shame," Luxante started, without looking at Lamia, "If it would happen to become splattered with a sticky, red substance" he finished the last words with a low growl. He was not completely serious, but Luxante was letting Lamia know not to poke fun at him.

A moment later the bartender walked up to Luxante and asked what he wanted, with one look from Luxante, the bartender's eyes widened ever so slightly and he walked away.

Luxante then turned his head to Lamia and watched her silently, awaiting to see how she would react to his comments.
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

She slid to the stool beside her, closing the distance between them.

"It would be a terrible shame" she pouted, "but that wouldn't prevent trying?" she smirked, finally meeting his eyes as she pushed her drink forwards. It was a red-sticky substance.
She was playing oblivious to his threat. Even a fallen Deatheater leader, he still held his pride and power...it caught her fascination.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm

"You can try if you want to, Lamia, but I strongly advise you not to" Luxante said, turning his head to meet Lamia's gaze. "What are you doing here today?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Lamia lifted her glass and took her sip. It tasted faintly of raspberries to her dislike. She was hoping for something to spark her insomnia-ridden mind.

"In a threatening mood are we Boss?" she smirked into her glass. The name came out of pure habit.

She leaned forwards, closing the distance even more. In her movement, he pressed her palm into the bladed edge of her wand under her cloak. "Unless you were, of course expecting, something else?" Her hand was hovering centimeters above his chest. In the dark lighting of the pub, no one would notice and the bartender was far too busy tending to the drinks.

Her slightly bloodshot eyes still remained in contact with his, they held amusement...she enjoyed pushing his limits. The pain shooting up her hand only helped to awaken her.

Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:21 pm

"No, I was just wondering how I would run in to you in such a far away, hole in the wall place like this" Luxante replied, ignoring Lamia's hand in front of him.

"Not here to sell secrets or anything, are we?" he asked, not completely serious, but feeling slightly compelled to check
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Lamia retracted her hand, disappointed. It was no fun when they didn't play along.

She shook her head slightly, "I just happened to have an urge to pop into the local pub, that's all." She took her glass and took a sip. Her blood smeared, blending beautifully with the colour of the drink. "If I recall, you're from Wiltshire?" She raised a delicate eyebrow curiously.

An animalistic grin formed upon her lips on hear his accusation. She couldn't blame him, his followers left him for one who was just as boring, herself included. "They'll be begging for me to end their lives if my secrets reached their ears-" she said casually.
Lamia tilted her head to the side almost bird-like, she was close enough to smell the perfume the seamstress was wearing when she made his suit. "-Unless you are willing to be my customer Oh-Fallen Leader?" Her words came out in a soft whisper. Her hood still painted the sides of her vision in black, her eyes were solely focused on his.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Luxante nodded ever so slightly, "Yes... But how did you know that? I've worked hard to cover up my past" he said quietly, narrowing his eyes. Was there something about Lamia that he did not yet know? It was possible, but the chances were low, he WAS her leader after all.

"You should know by now, no secret would ever drive me to such measures, nearly nothing would. So I would love to sit and listen to your ever so interesting tales" Luxante said, leaving out any emotion in his voice
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Lamia smirked, it had seemed the recent events had made him forget her trips to his home a long time ago. Unfortunately for him, her memory was still useful to her.

She leaned back and sighed. "You really are no fun" the playful tone was strained under her fatigue, a finger brushed a stray strand out of her eyes. "'nearly'?" Her eyes once more returned to curiousity as she quoted his word, "What would drive you, The Almighty Dark Lord to such measures?" her finger circled the rim of her glass as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 pm

"Nothing, I was just saying it in such a way to suggest there is a hope.... But in reality, there is not" Luxante replied, a ghost of a smirk fleeting across his lips as he looked around the bar quickly to try find anything interesting
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 pm

She clicked her finger against the glass. Metal on glass, the chime echoed eeriely before dying down "Such pessimism" Lamia smirked, she herself lived a life with no attachments...[or so she believed]. No one would want nor need a leader crippled by his weaknesses.

"So..." she had finally decided to ask the question that plagued many, "...how is the life of exile?" A normal person would normally refrain from asking a question that breach a man's pride. Lamia's face held no expression of mockery. However, her eyes held a hint of icy disappointment-she had expected someone's head already adorning the Deatheater throne be it Luxante's or Theon's.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"Being left alone for so long..... I have had much thinking to do, and I've come up with some things that may need to change," Luxante started. He was different now, things had changed, his pride was somewhat diminished, he was not as ruthless as before(or so he thought), and it was time for some possible changes in his life, "I might have to change how I... operate... in the coming times" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

"I'd take it that you're not willing to share?" She swirled the red liquid around in her glass.

Her teasing playful mood had now dissipated as she sensed his defeated tone. This man no longer possessed the pride that he had carried when he held the title of 'The Dark Lord'. If she was the Lamia, long ago, she would've felt pity for the man.

However, she held a spark of admiration for the Luxante's acceptance as an exile. If he had resulted to the method of begging Theon for a life back inside the Circle, she would gladly end his misery for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hanged Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanged Man   The Hanged Man Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hanged Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Hangleton-
Jump to: