Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jet, Quitara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quitara Jet
7th Year
Quitara Jet

Stats : 16

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 am

QUITARA JET

Jet, Quitara Anime_ninja

RAVENCLAW STUDENTS

AgeGenderBlood Status
18FEMALEhalf-blood

Magic:

Abilities:
metamorphmagus

Wand:
birch with a Unicorn hair core

Patronous:
Pegasus

Specialty::
Potions

Weakness::
Jai Anderson and cool socks

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Cool, Calm, Confident, Silent, Secretive and Myrterious

DISLIKES: Parties

FEARS: drowning and losing limbs

HISTORY:

Childhood: She doesn't remember because she lost her memories of her childhood in the accident that took her younger sister. She only has the faces of her parents in her mind but remembers nothing else about them.
First three years: Started Hogwarts at the age of eleven like every other budding witch and wizard, and made friends with another first year by the name of Jai Anderson. The two of them became best friends, and they spent a lot of time planning out pranks to play on people.
Her Third Year she chose chose Care of Magical Creatures and Study of Ancient Runes as her elective classes. "You never know when you'll need it."
Fourth and Fifth years: Her fourth year, she began to notice that she had feelings for Jai, feelings that he did not outwardly reciprocate. She became a little more distant to Jai, focusing mostly on her studies, which is how she was able to pull off so many OWLs.
Sixth Year: Her sixth year, she finally decided that if he really liked her, he would tell her on his own time and she decided that being friends was enough for her. She was finally able to be comfortable around him and they became closer friends. But she still held out hope that they would one day be together.

OWLs
DADA E
Charms E
Transfiguration A
Potions O
Herbology O
History of Magic A
Astronomy O
Ancient Runes O
CoMC O

NEWT Classes
Potions
Herbology
Ancient Runes
CoMC

Other Characters: None

Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am

Please fill out "Other Characters" correctly. You have the same IP Address as another member, pointing that you are Jai Anderson. Following that, Jai, I'm sorry but you are not allowed to create second characters that are related or in any benefit to yourself, for it is a form of god modding. If you would like this character to be taken, please put the application up as a Character Request.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Jai Anderson
Professor
Jai Anderson

Stats : 320

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Actually, this is my fiance's account, I am at her house, and she wanted to play too. I'm sorry about not sending you a message about that sooner, but it slipped my mind till just now. I am aware of those rules, and sorry that I did not inform you about my moving to another location for a week.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm

ACCEPTED

Jet, Quitara Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Eirina Naer
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Quitara Jet,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Quitara Jet
7th Year
Quitara Jet

Stats : 16

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:15 pm

im playing now...i didn't have time to get online after i registered so i was wondering if i could have my magic and intelligence back for a 7th year student?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jet, Quitara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, Quitara   Jet, Quitara Empty

Back to top Go down

Jet, Quitara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Registration :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: