Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lestrange, Aries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

Stats : 501

Lestrange, Aries Empty
PostSubject: Lestrange, Aries   Lestrange, Aries EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

ARIES LESTRANGE

Lestrange, Aries 706

Headmistress of Durstrang/DEATH EATER

AgeGenderBlood Status
24FemalePureBlood

Magic:

Abilities:
None
Wand:
11 ½ vine wood, hair of a Pegasus, flying Horse from Greece.
Patronous:
Used to be Pegasus, but after the death of brother and mother, it is Shiva, the goddess of ice
Spoiler:
Specialty::
Dark Arts/Torture/Talent with a wand the world has never seen/ Linguistics/ Body Language
Weakness::
Being Nice/Astronomy

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Some people refer to her as the “Ice Queen,” a nickname she likes because it describes her so well. She is cold and calculating. She does not do anything that does not benefits her so she could and would double cross even the Death Eaters. Her allegiance is to her and her own well being. She is beautiful and graceful like a snow shower on the breath of the winds, but deadly as snow storm. Another reason why she is an Ice Queen is because even in the dead of winter she is wearing a silky dress, or less clothes than normal, because she is a seductress, seducing any man, getting what she wants before killing them, like the black windows do after mating.

LIKES: She really does not like to many people. Few lives up to her standers, for instance Eirina, Emile, and Tyler and she respects all of them and their powers, but out of those few she only likes one or two of them. People with great power and a talent that goes beyond a silly stick (wand)

DISLIKES: Everyone else she does not like, especially weak people, men who drink to forget their pain, and people who gets in her way.

FEARS: The blood of her little brothers on her hands

HISTORY:

Ancantha Apollo: (Mother) dead Creed Lestrange: (Father) Dead Markus Lestrange: (8 year old Brother) Dead
Last of her blood line from both that Aries knows of, she does not know that she has a Half Brother from the Apollo side of the family, the Greek side.
Offenses: The crimes she committed never points to her, but to her Anonymity: “Deaths Mistress”
Past:Aries lived in Britain all her life, She went to visit france, Greece, Germany, Bulgaria, until her father sent me to Durmstrang. she excelled in most subjects, especially the Dark Creatures and Care of Magical Creatures, but did not want to become anything dark or evil. She wanted to go to Greece and find the ancient creatures in the lure of Mythologies, that her mother talked about like the Nymphs, satires, sirens, but her father had other plans. He wanted her to be a Death Eater, to make this happen, Creed saw Ancantha, his wife, in the way of me becoming the next powerful being in this century. Aries was 15 at the time. he tortured her in front of the 15 year old, in a day or so she died, because her health was deteriorating even before the torture. That still did not break me. She was horrified, sad and angry all at the same time. her pain and emotions turn wild, primitive, her magical abilities flourished even without my wand. With Aries pain, emotions she shattered the glass, it swirled around me like a tornado. She sent it flying at my own father, but my eight year old little brother, wakening up from the noise walked into the Attic at that moment being pelted with every shard of glass. Blood everywhere. She killed her own brother. In her distraught, she did not remember what she did, but she woke laying, holding her little brother in her lap. Her father in the corner unrecognizable, intestines everywhere. Her mother laying cold and stiff chain to the wall.
Creed, created a monster. “The Deaths Mistress” was born. Her heart turn to ice, frozen and hard. A ruthless killer. A person who sees not only the means but an end to all as well. Taking what she wants, when she wants it. Killing anyone in her way, except the most gifted of wizards and witches. She seduce any man, when she saw fit. Letting them touch what ever part of her they want, even bed them before Killing them with not only a spell but a dagger, that has three yellow gems in the hilt of the dagger.
Her sights were on Durstrang. One of the requirement to get the position is to be selected to duel the headmaster/mistress at the time. A test of skills and strength. I was 21 when i was selected. The battle raged on four hours but Aries came out victorious. She let him live but took the wizards wand. He faced two other, they to she won and took their wands as mementos of her victory. They are placed on the Mantle of the roaring Fireplace.
People say she is heartless. That she was born wicked, but they are sadly mistaken. No one knows it of course, but Once a month she goes to the grave of her mother, Anacantha Apollo, and her little brother, Markus Lestrange and weeps on their grave, wishing they would come back to her, but knowing they never would. After leaving their graves she turns cold afraid to let anyone close again, to hurt her like her father did.

Other Characters:
Vincent Sanderson
A. Luke Brown

Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Lestrange, Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lestrange, Aries   Lestrange, Aries EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

ACCEPTED

Lestrange, Aries Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net

Lestrange, Aries
Page 1 of 1