Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cazz's New Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Cazz's New Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 am

"You would talk to yourself a lot and probably get thrown into one of those crazy houses they try to put me in all the time. We should totally go see your crazy brothers on my gosh they have such a fun time together it is almost ridiculous how fun we have then I wake up like half naked and hung over such great times." She laughed laying her head back running fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 am

Blaire nodded in thought. It'd probably be true. She would be locked up in her room screaming at herself or at her brothers. Her brothers might have listened to her but who knows. She was just glad to have Cazz around. 

"That's sad that they tried to do that..." Blaire said shaking her head but then smiled at hearing of Cazz talk about her brothers. 

"THEN LET'S GO!" Blaire squealed. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

"YEAH TOTALLY!" She jumps up letting her hair get in the way a moment thinking about it as she runs around her flat looking for something grabbing her purse throwing it over her shoulder humming slightly as she grabs her wand looking up at Blaire. "Are they living together?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Blaire laughed and jumped up from the seat and smiled. She watched Cazz run around getting her purse and her wand and Blaire looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist teasingly. 

"They still live at home. They basically have taken over the manor. The parents are just usually traveling and staying in France..so they left the house here to us!" Blaire smiled. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 pm

"Still you think they'd move out or something but hey free rent is free rent I can not really be upset about it... I just... I don't know I can't imagine staying in one place too long when all I wanna do is run... though I think that is from my years of just running away from things you know." She smiled happily walking over to Blaire humming a little tune looking out the window once more.

"Ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm

(i'll post in the living room at the manor)

Blaire laughed but shook her head.

"Nah, come on it's my brother's. You should know how their minds works by now." Blaire laughed smiling. Blaire nodded and then took Cazz's arm and then she started to turn before the sucking sensation took over and with a small pop they disappeared from Cazz's place. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 am

Cazz was half awake and asleep. a stranger currently in her bed at the moment trying to cuddle into her side as she gently pushed him back by the face as she groaned getting up from the bed grabbing the tee shirt toff the ground and slipping it over her shirt looking back at the man in her bed. "Hurry up and get out." She groaned the sound of her voice hurting her own head as she closed the curtain of her bedroom peddling her way to the kitchen for some much needed coffee.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Blaire apparated into the living off Cazz's place. She was aiming for the front door but the living room had come into mind and there she was standing in her best-friends living room. She glanced around and nodded. She didn't hear any movement so she wandered if Cazz was even home or not. Then she heard some light footsteps. 

"Cazz!!! Did you just get up?" Blaire called out as she glanced at her watch. It was past noon. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Pulling back the curtains from her bedroom she looked back at the person in her bed coming out claded in there tee shirt, one sock on her food as she carefully shuts the curtain looking at Blaire for a few seconds, Cazz was running fingers through her hair mumbling something about how she got off at five and stumbled into bed with some stranger. Her thoughts though were lost on the winds as she started out the window for a few moments thinking of what Blaire said as she looked around for her jeans carefully grabbing them off the counter slipping them on still in the strangers shirt. " I mean... fuck... Blaire yes.. yes I just woke up cuz the fucker in my bed snores." Cazz was never good at being hungover and never really good at anything besides making sure people had a good time and seeing the future.

Last night must have been a trip as she quickly slipped her sun glasses on to her face grabbing her bag taking Blaire's arm in hers slowly starting to drag her to the door. "Coffee... i need coffee in my veins and to forget about last night and to talk to my bestie because I feel something is plegging her mind." She moved her hands around in a mystical manor as she opened the door yelling out.

"HEY!! YOU BEST BE OUT MY BED AND MY HOUSE WHEN I GET BACK WEIRDO... UNLESS I KNOW YOU THEN SLEEP WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER." She pulled Blaire out with a sharp tug looking to her smiling a bit as the door slammed closed. " Sorry... I didn't think anyone was coming over... well I never know who's coming over." She waved her hand about laughing a little, for being a seer she was always so clueless about so much, she was surprised that she seemed to make it this far in life with out seriously getting landed in the padded rooms up in Saint Mungos or having accidentally killed herself.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 am

Blaire watched Cazz with a highly amused expression especially as she pulled on her pants which had been laying on the counter. Well, for what Blaire could tell it had been a really interesting night as she tried to decipher the mutterings of Cazz. 

"Who IS the stranger in your bed?" Blaire laughed as she slid her hands into the pockets of her sweatshirt right before Cazz slipped her arm through hers dragging her towards the door. Blaire turned her head to look back to see if she could catch a glimpse of this so called person who had been in Cazz's bed. Then she heard coffee being muttered and she nodded in agreement. 

"Coffee sounds absolutely perfect right now. Hmmm the plaguing? Eh, I've always got things on my mind that probably shouldn't be worried about, right?" Blaire laughed. She always was worried about something or another and of course Cazz always was able to calm the babbling in her head that never ceased to stop anymore. Maybe it was a sign that Blaire was slowly going crazy being cooped up in the house because she rarely left anymore because she didn't honestly know what to do anymore. She went out sometimes with Cazz, Louie, and Eli but that was it. She had her brothers, Blaine when he wasn't working, and Cazz. That was all. She let out a slow sigh as she admitted to herself she needed more of a life.

She heard Cazz yell back  into the house once they had stepped outside and Blaire laughed outright this time. She couldn't hold it back anymore. She shook her head and tried to get the laughing to subside as Cazz slammed the door shut behind them.

"That was some entertainment for so early in the day." Blaire chuckled smiling. 

"It's scary to think you let some random dude sleep in your bed." Blaire said
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Cazz shrugged at the girl as she took two steps at a time, "Its either one of my employees or one of your bothers. I just wasn't gonna lift there head out of my pillows to find out." She winked at the girl before smiling brightly pushing the old door open with a loud creek as she carefully looked back at Blaire smiling.

" Well I am always good at listening... and there is never a moment I don't mind about hearing whats going on in your life." She smiled softly, as a sister would gently giving a Blaire a hug when she got close enough to the door as she looked left then right making her way slowly to the coffee shop to keep in step.

"So tell me whats on your mind my sister from another mister." She smiled brightly at the girl in front of her a little twinkle of playfulness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:17 am

Blaire made a face and stuck out her tongue and gagged a little bit. It wasn't uncommon for Cazz and her to tease about Blaire's brothers like that but still thinking of it like THAT was gross to her. 

"Eewww ugh. I hope you mean Louie not Eli....That seems more appropriate." Blaire teased smiling at her. Blaire eyed the old door and shook her head with a smile again. 

"Well I would assume so. You've been putting up with me and my babbling for how many years now?" Blaire teased as she hugged Cazz back. Blaire jogged slightly to keep up with Cazz because of how tiny she was. Stupid shortness. Blaire had always wished she was a little taller but no she was tuck at 5'2 for the rest of her life. 

"I don't know. I feel cooped up at the house because I don't have anything to do anymore...but recently Eli and Louie and I have been doing like little mission terrorizing people. The usual and it's like addicting. I miss doing that all the time. Is that weird?" Blaire asked worried. She was a little worried that her bloodthristy ways were coming back to haunt her or that Lamia had worked herself into Blaire a little and was now coming back to surface.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:39 am

Cazz blushed at Louie's name as she looked down slightly looking to Blaire a sort of sad smile on her face as she patted her arm gently whispering softly to her. "Ehhh I really shouldn't date anyone Blaire... lets be honest... I'm not that great..." She stuck out her tongue slightly as she stopped in front of the glass doors carefully pulling one open getting a chores of hellos from everyone before the clanging of the dishes in the coffee shop muddled about.

"What can I say I am the family therapist." She gave a crooked smile at Blaire holding the door open for the shorty as she let her walk past her going up to the counter slowly mulling over what Blaire said. "Blaire so what if it is? We all got our shit... like honestly some times I feel like you have this thing where your afraid like in the sense of to enjoy something you know is wrong but here's my thing." She leaned in a little whispering softly, "If your going to do it anyway why carry around the cross of being guilty about it... let yourself enjoy it in the moment... profit from it... fuck dude let yourself off the cross cuz for fucking sure I know someone else needs the wood." She gave an almost emphatic look understanding fully what she was talking about having gone through it after Luke had left her.

Order something frozen as she took out a wad of crumpled ones speaking softly, "Order something hun, Ima get my stripper mons out and also some foods it looks like you haven't had anything to eat in two or three life times." Cazz smiled slapping down a few fives smiling at the cute guy behind the counter winking before pointing to the back booth. "We will be back there good sir so once you've got our order done no worries." She gave a happy smile waiting for Blaire to order playing with her chipped nails a few seconds her thoughts linger on Louie a moment or two longer letting out another sigh as she ran her fingers lazily through her hair before giving a slight shrug. Clearing her head of the thoughts for a few seconds smiling back at Blaire trying to reassure her that it was somewhat normal when you went into this kind of work.

"Blaire... you know I think this is honestly normal... but I guess you really can't tell you anything about normal." Slowly she rubbed her shoulder before slinging off her bag and making her way to the booth sitting back as she slipped her shades on her head rubbing her tired eyes. Having been out till five in the morning wasn't smart for today.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:03 am

When Blaire saw the blush on Cazz's cheeks Blaire's eyes went wide slightly and she gawked at Cazz. Cazz was seriously blushing over Blaire's idiot brother. Then Blaire looked at her with her lips pushed together as she narrowed her eyes at Cazz. 

"No you're not. You're freaking terrific and can be slightly mystifying....or well that's the term Louie but I think it was because you had completely gone over his head about something. He has problem comprehending stuff." Blaire smiled cheekily at Cazz as she poked her in the side. She got a blast of coffee smell when Cazz opened the door. Blaire smiled and nearly started to salivate at the smell. She then nodded as she walked inside. 

"This is true. Louie, Eli, and I all have some serious in rooted problems." Blaire laughed quietly. It was true though. Their parents had drilled things into their heads since a young age and Blaire probably wouldn't be able to get them out of her head no matter what she tried as she got older. Her only hope was she wouldn't be passing them onto her children for the things that were appropriate. 

"Well kind of a little bit...I just think that would make me slightly sadistic. But I mean it's better than being a sociopath I guess." Blaire said shrugging. She then nodded at Cazz's words and let out a long quiet sigh. 

"I guess you're right. I should just kind of live in the moment instead of being guilty." Blaire muttered. Then Blaire stared at the ones Cazz whipped out of her pocket and shook her head and held back her laugh as she called it her stripper money. Oh good lord. Blaire couldn't handle it. 

"Um can I get a caramel macchiato with a egg salad sandwich with a cranberry orange scone." Blaire smiled at the guy behind the counter before glancing over at Cazz. Then her stomach growled sounding like a dying whale. She glanced down and rolled her eyes. The guy had written what she had said down before taking the money and handing Blaire the change back. She slipped in a few ones into the tips jar before following after Cazz. 

"I guess I am hungry." Blaire muttered as she sat down across from Cazz. 

"Nothing we do is normal." Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Once they both got settled in the booth Cazz slowly leaned back her head hanging back slightly as she let out a long sigh running fingers through her hair and then slowly a hand down her face. " I mean Blaire... fuck man like... Just too much trouble for it all really... Like I am just... Just too much trouble for what its worth and one day I'll probably just lose it all anyway on the tides." She waved her hand about staring at the ceiling for a few moments longer.

"Your brothers deserves way more anyway, Louie especially. Way more. No one should date a seer, more problems than what its worth." She flashed a smile to her before slowly sitting up more grinning happy to see Blaire eat as she leaned forward a bit her elbow resting on the table.

"Here's what I know in the great cosmic scheme things... the only thing you can do is raise them differently than you were raised. Shower them with love, make it known that they will make mistakes and thats okay... because everything in the end works out and the future can always change... and you better fuckin' tell them that there blue eyes can get them about anything they want in the whole god damn world." She laughed patting Blaire's arm in a sisterly manor so happy to see her close friend.

"This is true whats the point of being normal. Honestly I never really get anything out of it much less get off on it. Its like forcing yourself to mold into something that can never be." She waved her hand about slightly before resting her chin in her hand gray eyes staring up at Blaire a few long moments.

"I can tell you its going to work out... everything eventually dose... You know that... we all seem to get into the places we need to be." She gave a half sad but happy smile to her looking out to the front of the window.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:59 am

Blaire looked at Cazz with an amused smile coming to her lips. This was coming from Cazz? 

"And you call me dramatic?" Blaire teased smiling. She then chuckled and leaned her elbows and arms against the table in front of them before she leaned forward a bit looking at Cazz with a slight smirk on her face. She had come across it in a muggle book someone had shown her once and it had amused her because she felt as if it was true. She couldn't say the whole quote without having it sound stupid so she decided to edit it a bit. 

"We're all a bit mad here. You can't help it. If we weren't we wouldn't be here." Blaire smiled. She then leaned back in her chair smiling and nodding her head as she crossed her over her chest before chuckling. 

"...Louie doesn't deserve anything. He can handle his own believe it or not. Trust me it may seem like he would go running with his tail between his legs but he'll stick it out." Blaire chuckled and smiled as she leaned forward again with her arms on the table. She then nodded and she agreed with Cazz on those things. 

"Oh trust me their going to be raised different. I won't be disappearing on them every week or so on missions or something of that sort. Tough love will not be a word in my house hold." Blaire murmured. That had been her life growing up. Tough love from her father. If you didn't do something right you got the disapproving glare from him. She had seen it many of times on fathers face as Louie, Eli, and she got older in life and got more into trouble for stupid things. She then smirked and looked up at Cazz through her eyes lashes batting her eyes. 

"What ever do you mean Cazz?" She said sticking out her bottom lip ever so slightly. She then cracked a smile and laughed.

"Normal is so overrated." Blaire said as she munched. Then she followed Cazz's stare out the window before glancing back at her. 

"Wistful advice old sifu Cazz." Blaire smiled. 
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Cazz sighed a little giving a sad smile running fingers through her hair, how did she tell her best friend that she was utterly head over heals for her brother, and that she was doing everything in her power to not... to not give in to her feelings. Quite honestly she was afraid of these feelings that she seemed to have grown the more and more time Louie and her had spent together over the last two years she almost talked to him more than she talked to Blaire. Slowly twirling some hair between her fingers she took in a deep breath her mind growing ever clouded the more she thought about Louie, he was slowly becoming a drug in her life a staple... and she was afraid one day that he would leave just like another.

Clearing her throat as the barista brought over there drinks and food giving a slight nod before Cazz leaned back letting the thoughts of Louie and all the terribly good things she wanted to do to him slip from her mind or at least to the back of her mind. "I... I guess I am just afraid ya know... last time... god Blaire I did some terrible things.... I did some terrible things when Luke left.... I had Vanity push me off a fuckin' cliff I burnt my arm all to hell... god... I found blood under my living room carpet... and I don't know if I have enough strength to let someone in again... I don't know if I can love someone and watch them walk out of my life... It still hurts to feel."

Looking at the steam coming off her drink she sighed a bit biting down on her lower lip for a few seconds caught up in thought that seemed to be her problem most of the time now a days, lost in thought, lost in a vision, she was afraid the tides were going to take her and she would end up in St Mungo's like all the other seers that didn't have enough control over there visions as they road the tide, she was twenty two and had been living with this since she was nine, she should have better control of it all. Running a hand down her face she let a huge sigh leave her mumbling. "I am so fucked... I am just... Merlin... I am... I am fucked up and I keep trying to put things together but I can't remember a whole year... I can't remember why I am no longer living at my fathers house... I can't... fuck... honestly its like trying to build a castle of sand and the tide keeps coming up further and further and I just keep building it but it just keeps getting washed away... and I am fucked... I am so fucked up Blaire..."

Shaking her head slightly before looking up at Blaire giving a half laugh, "I'm too messed up to even love... I think I'm in love with your brother... and I am to afraid to even tell him." She pressed her hands into her face sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's New Place   Cazz's New Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cazz's New Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2